Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No photo tab in ITUNE 12.5.1

I think this has been covered but I am still unable to get it to work...I am trying to transfer some photos from my windows PC and do it manually in itunes like I have before the last 3 OS updates, currently 11.02, despite looking at a lot of threads here and Google on this problem I am unable to work it out. My computer is running window 7 and as mentioned before I was able to drag the photos and some small videos across to my phone but for the life of me I can not remember if I had a photos TAB.. anyway the only tabs I get (which are under my iphone devices tab) are music, films, tv programmes, books, audiobooks, tones, playlist and voice memos, screen shot enclosed and highlighted in red no "photo tab" that I can see. Oh I have also turned off anything to do with icloud on my phone.

I am also wanting to play some videos downloaded from YouTube on my phone I can transfer/drag them from my PC but then on the phone I can not find them and again as mentioned I was able to play them before the OS updates.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Phill.

User uploaded file

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 12:57 AM

There are no replies.

No photo tab in ITUNE 12.5.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.