Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WHART THE EHCK DOES THIS EVEN MEAN

AM I SAFE?
DTHI

THI S POST DID NOT CLEARLY EXPLAIN WHETHER OR NOT I AM SAFE FROM WHATVER THIS SECURITY UPATE IS DEPENDING //??AGAINST

please emil me at **** and let me know if i am safe and if my proudcuts and services which use these technologies are safe )there are many)

thank u for yor geniuses & many computers over the yers

please help

does anyone else agree with me or share my cibcebrs>>>?

<Email Edited by Host>

MacBook, email me pls

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 12:59 AM

10 replies

Dec 12, 2017 4:44 AM in response to blargsnarfur

Safe is a relative term. Installing patches when recommended by the vendor is generally a good idea. This is a user to user support forum. Nobody here can determine what risks your computer activity is subject to.

As a public forum regularly crawled by robots posting your email address here is an invitation to receive spam. Another user will have requested that the moderators remove your email address to increase your safety. You should be thankful for their concern rather than take offence.

If you set up your user preferences to get email for "Content I'm following" (the default option) then you will get messages when someone replies to a thread that you've started or added to. This link to your following discussions should highlight any threads with new activity if you've opted out of emails.

As for the jumping around thing there is a forum issue that can occur after pasting in some text or a link, but I don't think it applies in this case. What device are you using? Do you only have a problem entering text accurately here or do you see it in other contexts?

tt2

WHART THE EHCK DOES THIS EVEN MEAN

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.