Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I Use Apple Watch 3 cellular model in QATAR

I want to buy Apple Watch 3series cellular one. My family lives in Arizona, but I am staying in QATAR .. without sim can I use Apple Watch in QATAR. Because cellular model not support in QATAR.. After 6month I planing to go back USA

So I Dnt want to buy GSP one.

Plz advice me

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 3:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 3:41 AM

Hi

Yes, you can.

Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) can be paired, set up and used for other features whilst skipping the steps to activate cellular. It will then function like a GPS-only model.

The built-in cellular feature can be enabled later in the US, if and when desired, subject to having a compatible service plan on your iPhone that specifically includes support for the Apple Watch, including the carrier activating the watch on the plan. Be sure to buy the correct model of Apple Watch for compatibility with US carriers:

In the meantime, it can be used in Qatar in conjunction a service plan for your iPhone (which must be an iPhone 6 or newer model, running the latest version of iOS) from any carrier.

Keep in mind also that, if buying Apple Watch in another country, warranty service availability in Qatar may be restricted.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2017 3:41 AM in response to ITSMESUNISH

Hi

Yes, you can.

Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) can be paired, set up and used for other features whilst skipping the steps to activate cellular. It will then function like a GPS-only model.

The built-in cellular feature can be enabled later in the US, if and when desired, subject to having a compatible service plan on your iPhone that specifically includes support for the Apple Watch, including the carrier activating the watch on the plan. Be sure to buy the correct model of Apple Watch for compatibility with US carriers:

In the meantime, it can be used in Qatar in conjunction a service plan for your iPhone (which must be an iPhone 6 or newer model, running the latest version of iOS) from any carrier.

Keep in mind also that, if buying Apple Watch in another country, warranty service availability in Qatar may be restricted.

Can I Use Apple Watch 3 cellular model in QATAR

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.