Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery life on 11.2 draining fast

I have an iPhone 6 and have current update 11.2. After recent update my phone which when fully charged drains very quickly within 15 minutes. I have tried all methods suggested to save battery life and still no change. My phone ran for a long time before update now I have to have it charging all the time. Please fix this issue

iPhone 6, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 4:35 AM

2 replies

Dec 11, 2017 11:05 AM in response to sunny48651

sunny48651,

Go to Settings > Battery and scroll down to BATTERY USAGE to see the apps that are consuming your battery. If any of the apps have unusually high usage they can be shut down (double tap the Home button, scroll left or right to find the app, then swipe up to shut it down).

As time goes by you should be able focus on the problem apps. Usually it is a rogue app constantly running in the background. You should then be able adjust the settings for the problem app to solve your problem.

Let us know how it goes.

Battery life on 11.2 draining fast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.