Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 after recent iOS 11.2 update is draining battery fast and crashing

Battery drain

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 5:30 AM

4 replies

Dec 14, 2017 8:12 AM in response to Sanntosh

After updating to 11.2, the battery life my iPhone 6 dies like a meteor falling to earth. I have not made any changes to my phone patterns, and just now my battery has dropped 20% from the time I unplugged it from the charger to sign in to this forum. This update is junk and I’m tired of having to reset my phone that worked fine on 10. Totally unacceptable. FYI, my battery dropped another 3% while I typed this message.

Dec 22, 2017 1:21 AM in response to JimmyCMPIT

Thanks for the reply .

Tried everything you insisted but the problem doesn't still continues . Apple store guys told me to use it as it is because lot of other people came with same complaint nothing can be done until an update comes to resolve the issue. when asked about the update they told they don't have any idea ,it might come in an hour, a day , a month or an year.

I wonder what is the value for money in buying an apple product besides it is one of the costliest brand and the service is not even to the mark that can be spoken about.

why no one is addressing the issue the online forums are flooded with the battery draining issue, god why did I buy this phone

iPhone 6 after recent iOS 11.2 update is draining battery fast and crashing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.