Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why i dont have facetime in my iphone ???

I have ios 11.2 on my iphone 8 plus

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 5:29 AM

4 replies

Dec 11, 2017 9:26 PM in response to Kk9967

Whether or not you'll be able to get FaceTime depends on where it came from and where you are:

1. iPhones which originated from Egypt, Qatar, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Bahrain, or Kuwait won’t have FaceTime outside the Middle East or in a country listed under #3.

2. iPhones which originated from Saudi Arabia or the United Arab Emirates are the same as #1, with the exception that they won't have FaceTime in the country they come from without a carrier update or new SIM card.

3. iPhones which originated from Israel or outside the Middle East(except Pakistan) will have FaceTime worldwide. If it's missing on these, check the device’s restrictions, search for it, or redownload it from the iTunes App Store.

For a Middle Eastern country not listed, choose Settings, General, and About. If the letters just before the slash are AB or AE, it falls into #1; it isn’t clear which category those with AH fall into. If they’re different, it falls into #3; for reference, one originating from Israel will have HB there. Pakistan falls into #2.

(155790)

Why i dont have facetime in my iphone ???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.