Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Option to Create Radio Station has disappeared?

I'm running Apple Music on an iPhone 7 Plus (iOS 11.2).

Updated to the latest iOS yesterday afternoon and noticed a huge problem in Apple Music when I opened it for the first time since the update this morning: I went to create a radio station based on a certain artist (Mos Def) today and noticed the "Three Dots" button that usually appears at the top of an Artist page is gone. I clicked on one of his Albums ("The Ecstatic") and the Three Dots button was there, but the option to create a radio station is gone.

Oddly, I can still listen to old stations I made based on artists, but when I go to those artists' pages, the Three Dots button is gone. So if I wanted to create a new station based on the same artist I'd created a station from before, I couldn't.

Is there another way to create radio stations that I'm unaware of? If this feature has been removed, I'm definitely ditching Apple Music and going back to Spotify.

iOS 11.2, 128 GB

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 6:27 AM

1 reply

Option to Create Radio Station has disappeared?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.