Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I opened my iPad on December 8, 2017 to find Activation Lock turned on. I have tried every suggestion to fix this and nothing works anyone else having this problem?

I have an older iPad that is now unusable because Activation Lock has turned on for no apparent reason. I went online and turned off, Find my iPad. I tried activating my iPad but it won't recognize my Apple ID or Password. I may have used a different Apple ID when I purchased this iPad many years ago which I don't remember anymore. I have connected my iPad to my Mac computer and restored my iPad and I am still unable to unlock the Activation Code. What else can I do to resolve this issue to unlock my iPad?

iPad 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 7:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 7:49 AM

Hi

You need to make an appointment at Apple store but you will need proof of purchase

Before they will help you.

Cheers

Brian 🇬-1F1E7;

1 reply

I opened my iPad on December 8, 2017 to find Activation Lock turned on. I have tried every suggestion to fix this and nothing works anyone else having this problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.