Question: LaCie d2 or d2 Quadra? what's the difference?
I do video and music recording and editing on a higher end iMac.
- The d2 is almost $100 less for a 4TB than the d2 Quadra
- I'm looking at an additional drive to use as redundancy.
- What is the difference? They're both 7,200 rpm
I'm on my second d2 Quadra
- the first one ran 24/7 for almost 10 years and travelled around the world with me packed in my stored luggage.
- When it failed it owed me nothing. All data was recovered by my local computer guy.
Thanx for any info from anyone
iMac with Retina 5K display, macOS Sierra (10.12.6), Rolled back from High Sierra