Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Weather in calendar

Is there an weather app which saves todays weather in calendar.

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 7:57 AM

5 replies

Dec 11, 2017 8:19 AM in response to akimsset

You might also want to check out ifttt.com. It's a pretty amazing site that lets you combine functions of apps and services in some pretty interesting ways. I use Google calendar and it's easy to set up an ifttt.com recipe that puts an entry in the calendar that has the weather information. I also use ifttt.com to put an entry into my journal app (Day One) with the weather every day.

Dec 11, 2017 8:29 AM in response to akimsset

I'd add that I have used Week Calendar for many years now, since it first was released in the App Store. It does offer lifetime weather subscriptions for a one time cost of $1.99 per city (at least I think it is per city added but I have only actually ever added the one city where I live). They support, as far as I can tell from the available listings, every country on the planet.

The only reason I suggest it is I have personal experience with it, and it has been around for a very long time (7 or so years now) with excellent and continued support throughout multiple new releases of iOS.

Weather in calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.