Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music isn’t downloading music

My Apple Music isn’t downloading my songs

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 8:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 8:33 AM

Please explain "my songs"? Are these songs you added to your library manually, from another source or directly from Apple Music?

BTW - Apple Music will only give the option to download songs/albums after they are added to your library so perhaps that is causing your problem. Also, the system is not perfect. Sometimes I have to tap the download symbol several times before a song/album is actually downloaded.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2017 8:33 AM in response to Littleone101

Please explain "my songs"? Are these songs you added to your library manually, from another source or directly from Apple Music?

BTW - Apple Music will only give the option to download songs/albums after they are added to your library so perhaps that is causing your problem. Also, the system is not perfect. Sometimes I have to tap the download symbol several times before a song/album is actually downloaded.

Apple Music isn’t downloading music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.