Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

battery issued

Let start I have an iPad 2 from 2008 perfect working until now even battery issue never happen still working great love Apple products from 1985 remember that period

IPhone 6 from the time that I take ear speaker problem screen after 1 year problem battery now problem software problem what is wrong apple software was great but now problem

Thank you for your time to read it

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 8:48 AM

4 replies

Dec 11, 2017 9:31 AM in response to KiltedTim

My iPhone 6. Has many problems like ear speaker screen and battery the problem with the speaker start 3 months after I buy it the screen after a year and now the battery after upgrade to ios11.2 software issue slagish not responsive screen problem with emails and photos camera crash after 30 min or not working as it was

I love my phone I need to old software that was fast reliable responsive and no issue at all

Dec 11, 2017 10:33 AM in response to KiltedTim

Ένταξη να μιλήσω στη γλώσσα μου όταν λες να κάνω διορθώσεις τι εννοείς

αλλά αφού το έθεσες έτσι κάποτε όταν έλεγες για τα προϊόντα Apple ήταν συσκευές χωρίς προβλήματα σαν και το iPad 2 μέχρι σήμερα λειτουργεί άψογα όσο για τα τηλέφωνα από το 4s και μετά βλέπω ότι υπάρχει μια συνέχη μειωμένη αποδοτικότητα στην συσκευές και το λογισμικό γιατί άραγε

battery issued

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.