Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud.com photo synch issue

Hello All:

I am having an issue and would appreciate any help you can provide.

My equipment consists of an iphone 6, ipad mini 4, Apple TV 2nd generation and a Windows 10 pc.

The 2 i-devices are running IOS 11.2. Both of these devices show the following enabled in settings>photos:

- iCloud Photo Library- on

- optimizie iPhone (iPad) storage

- upload to my Photo Stream- on for iPad but opton isn't available for iphone. (This is a company phone and they lock down some iCloud features)

- iCloud Photo Sharing- on

- Summarize Photos- on

The Apple TV's software is also up to date.

Here's the issue: all photos properly synch amongst the iPad, the iPhone and the Apple TV. This synching works perfectly! The problem is icloud.com. Photos have not synched since early November. I have left the iPhone and iPad plugged into power with wifi enabled on both devices for hours....but icloud.com won't update. Icloud.com indicates I have 1.8 gig of free space and the photos since early November are only a couple of mb at the most.

It seems strange to me that icloud.com would be out-of-date but all of my devices are in synch.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what I should try? I considered turning off "iCloud Photo Library" then restarting it as some people have mentioned, but this gives me a warning "photo and videos that have not been fully downloaded will be removed from this device", so I didn't want to try this before getting your advice. Can I somwhow delete all photos and videos on icloud.com (but not on the devices), then re-synch one of the devices with icloud.com?

Thanks very much!

Mike

iPhone 6, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 9:44 AM

1 reply

icloud.com photo synch issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.