Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dirextv widget will not connect

I have my DirecTv DVR connected to the same network as my iPhone X yet the widget is telling me my DVR is not connected to the internet. It is a wired connection the DVR works fine the app on the iPhone works fine yet the widget will not connect. No internet connection is stated. This use to work when I first received my iPhone X and now it does not. Does anyone else have this issue and why

iPhone X, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 8:36 AM

3 replies

Dec 11, 2017 8:59 AM in response to anypats

I have done all of those things with no change before I posted this. I have a complete smart home lights door locks cameras etc using Alexa, Siri and HomeKit so I'm very well versed with technology and there is no reason why this should not be connecting which is why I reached to to this community. Usually anyone or all of the things you mentioned would correct an issue of this nature but not in my case. I'm thinking it's an issue related to the latest IOS update 11.2, as this worked prior to that update.

Dirextv widget will not connect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.