Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does my iPhone X still restarting after the ios11.2 update?

Hi everyone! I just bought my iPhone X a day ago and I've been experiencing this reboot every time and then. It was so annoying and disappointing! I updated the latest ios11.2 and I have read some ways how to solve it and figured out that it stops rebooting when I manually set the time to Dec1. It finally stops rebooting on its own, but However date is not set correctly so some of the apps doesnt allow me to use it. Anyone experience the same issue? Any help and recommendations? Thanks and appreciate it 🙂

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 9:22 AM

1 reply

Dec 12, 2017 6:10 AM in response to ninarevaula11

Hello ninarevaula11,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you're having some trouble with your iPhone restarting unexpectedly, and I have some information that may help.

Have a look at the article below for some helpful troubleshooting steps. Be sure to reset your date and time settings to the correct times before troubleshooting to ensure proper communications and updates on your iPhone.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch unexpectedly restarts - Apple Support

If you run into any trouble, or if the symptoms persist, please reach out again.
​Best Regards.

Why does my iPhone X still restarting after the ios11.2 update?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.