Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

L’opération n’a pas pu s’achever. (NSURLErrorDomain erreur -1012)

L’opération n’a pas pu s’achever. (NSURLErrorDomain erreur -1012). This is the message or alert i get when i use search for update from App Store. Need help

Is some one else having this issue?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS High Sierra (10.13.1), Macbook pro 13 pouces mid 2014

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 10:32 AM

3 replies

Dec 12, 2017 1:28 PM in response to tkubill

Hey there, tkubill!

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand you are receiving an error that the operation could not be completed when trying to search for updates in the App Store. I'm happy to help!

Based on what you've described, I would recommend using the steps here: If you can't connect to the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store - Apple Support .

Have a great day!

Dec 13, 2017 11:41 AM in response to tkubill

Hi, tkubill,

Thanks for confirming you've attempted the steps in If you can't connect to the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store - Apple Support .

Since you're still having trouble, the next step I would recommend would be to attempt the update while in safe mode. The following article reviews what safe mode is, how it can help, and how to boot to it: Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac - Apple Support .

If you're still unable to update, please reach out to Apple Support directly for additional assistance. You can do that here: Contact Apple Support .

Cheers.

Dec 13, 2017 7:07 AM in response to CarlAVII

Thanks for the reply Allen A.

My problem is on the Mac app store when i click on update, i have this message: Une erreur est survenue. L’opération n’a pas pu s’achever. (NSURLErrorDomain erreur -1012)

I have checked all the steps listed on the link :

1- my connection is good

2-system status of my region are good ( all light are green)

3- I have no problem with my account.

4- I'm on Mac OS high sierra 10.13.1 (can't update to 10.13.2 because of my problem)

5- Date and time are good on my Mac.

I've try the advanced steps ( going to /var/db/crls/ folder , here i only have one file (crlcache2.db),i deleted it and reboot my Mac, but still have the problem.

I did all the steps listed but... i still have the same message when i click on update (Mac app store): Une erreur est survenue. L’opération n’a pas pu s’achever. (NSURLErrorDomain erreur -1012)

i really need helpppppppp

L’opération n’a pas pu s’achever. (NSURLErrorDomain erreur -1012)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.