Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

one or more apps wont open in the iPhone but these icons appear in the app store

There are few apps that suddenly disappeared from my fone, they appear and all the updates go thru but am unable to access them or open them in my fone for example Facebook app didn't open in the phone I use the browser to access Facebook. Phone is a 7+ 128 gig runs in the latest update 11.2 iOS

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 11:29 AM

5 replies

Dec 11, 2017 12:40 PM in response to Demo

They appear in app store, and have the open button displayed by they don't appear in the home screen or the screen where the apps r displayed when I push open from the app store they done open they just freeze there the first screen shot is the app not opening but freezing up on me, the second screen shot is the app opening from app store and this app appears in the screen too....

Dec 12, 2017 12:54 PM in response to Raul53536

Did you try a forced restart and then try to delete the apps? To force restart your device, press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

Did you try turning off WiFi, force restart the phone, turn WiFi on, then try deleting/downloading again?

one or more apps wont open in the iPhone but these icons appear in the app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.