Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I load a final cut library that i have on my hard drive onto my new laptops final cut pro x software?

I recently bought a new laptop and downloaded the final cut pro x trial. I didn't realize that when the trial expired i would lose the library i was working on off of my hard drive. The library is still on my hard drive, however I can't get it to load into final cut now that i've purchased the software. Help! 😟

MacBook Pro (15-inch Early 2011)

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 1:35 PM

4 replies

Dec 11, 2017 1:49 PM in response to Tom Wolsky

it opens up a little window that says "your final cut pro trial has expired" and gives me the options to "quit" or "buy". I've already bought it now, and can't import it from inside final cut nor can I drag or drop it into the software window, and double clicking on the library from the hard drive just keeps giving me that same message but doesn't open up into the software at all. I have a lot of work saved in that library so am in desperate need of a solution here!

How do I load a final cut library that i have on my hard drive onto my new laptops final cut pro x software?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.