Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Q: Help!! My I phone Couldn't be active

Q: Help!! My I phone Couldn't be active

iPhone 5s, iOS 10

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Dec 11, 2017 11:27 AM in response to العلويهالعلويه In response to العلويهالعلويه

We might need a little more information. When you say it couldn't be active, do you mean that when you are trying to set up your phone for the first time, it could not be activated?

If this is the case, it typically means your SIM card is not activated or is invalid, although your SIM not being activated is typically the issue.

I hope this helps!

CrashBurner

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies
Question marked as Helpful

Dec 11, 2017 11:27 AM in response to العلويهالعلويه In response to العلويهالعلويه

We might need a little more information. When you say it couldn't be active, do you mean that when you are trying to set up your phone for the first time, it could not be activated?

If this is the case, it typically means your SIM card is not activated or is invalid, although your SIM not being activated is typically the issue.

I hope this helps!

CrashBurner

Dec 11, 2017 11:27 AM

Reply Helpful (1)

Dec 11, 2017 11:24 AM in response to العلويهالعلويه In response to العلويهالعلويه

السلام عليكم

لا استطيع تفعيل جهاز الايفون بعد ان قمت باعادة ضبط المصنع

جربت استخدام sim

ولكن دائما يطلب الاتصال بمركز مساعدة ابل

Dec 11, 2017 11:24 AM

Reply Helpful

Dec 11, 2017 12:02 PM in response to العلويهالعلويه In response to العلويهالعلويه

I would recommend calling Apple if that's what it is saying. I would also verify the SIM is active. Is the phone brand new out of the box or did you get it used? Or something different?

Dec 11, 2017 12:02 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: العلويهالعلويه

Question: Q: Help!! My I phone Couldn't be active