Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why suddenly have photos taken on my iPhone stopped appearing on my iPad?

Up until about a week ago, any photos taken in my phone would appear sometime later on my iPad via iCloud Photo. No settings have been changed. I’m on vacation and it is much easier to edit photos for posting on the larger screen. I would be very appreciative of any suggestions. Thanks!

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 11:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 12:23 PM

If possible, try going to iCloud.com using a computer to see if the items are there and which device they are from. That should show which device isn't syncing. On the device, go to Settings/Your Name/iCloud and disable syncing. After a couple of minutes, turn syncing on. As a last resort, you can also try signing out of iCloud and then sign in again.

If you can't do that, try going to Settings/Your Name/iCloud and disable syncing. After a couple of minutes, turn syncing on each device. As a last resort, you can also try signing out of iCloud and then sign in again.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2017 12:23 PM in response to homercles68

If possible, try going to iCloud.com using a computer to see if the items are there and which device they are from. That should show which device isn't syncing. On the device, go to Settings/Your Name/iCloud and disable syncing. After a couple of minutes, turn syncing on. As a last resort, you can also try signing out of iCloud and then sign in again.

If you can't do that, try going to Settings/Your Name/iCloud and disable syncing. After a couple of minutes, turn syncing on each device. As a last resort, you can also try signing out of iCloud and then sign in again.

Why suddenly have photos taken on my iPhone stopped appearing on my iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.