Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 7 wont let me accept terms and conditions for new icloud

I have went back to an iphone 7 and backed up from an iphone 8, I get the message, new icloud terms and conditions I must accept them but when I click agree, it just goes back to the previous page.

Any one any ideas? I have tried another earlier back up and the same problem exists.

Thank you

Windows 8

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 11:56 AM

1 reply

Dec 12, 2017 11:13 AM in response to annettefromedinburgh

Hello annettefromedinburgh,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are unable to get past the iCloud Terms & Conditions when setting up an iPhone. To help with this, please restart the iPhone to begin the setup again. Then start the setup and on the Apps & Data screen, tap the "Setup as New iPhone" option. Next, on the Apple ID screen, tap the "Don't have an Apple ID or forgot it?" option, then tap the option to set it up later. Then see if you can finish the setup and get to the Home screen.

Set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

My iphone 7 wont let me accept terms and conditions for new icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.