Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what is the best duplicate file finder for mac

I want a trusted app to find Duplicate Files and Folders on a imac there's so many out there, I would like some information on this question.

Running OS High Sierra

Hope someone can help please.

iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2015), OS X El Capitan (10.11.3)

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 12:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 11:13 AM

Singlemizer says 10.9 & apps are normally 'forward compatible' from that OS so I assume it does work but have not tried it.

Look in the Mac App store - if the app does not appear it is not supported on your OS. The App Store also lists the supported spec in the sidebar. NOTE: the store version is not free so grab it from their site if you need a free test.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2017 11:13 AM in response to Fiesta 2

Singlemizer says 10.9 & apps are normally 'forward compatible' from that OS so I assume it does work but have not tried it.

Look in the Mac App store - if the app does not appear it is not supported on your OS. The App Store also lists the supported spec in the sidebar. NOTE: the store version is not free so grab it from their site if you need a free test.

what is the best duplicate file finder for mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.