Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a charge my debit card that os incorrect

I have a charge on my debit card that didn't authorize

iPad Pro Wi-Fi

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 1:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 1:30 PM

As you saw in the support document that you linked to the forum with, if you have checked your bank account and it isn't there, then it is a phishing attempt. If it is there, then you need to contact iTunes support, which is not here. This is a user to user technical support forum, and Apple does not participate here. Use the Contact Support link at the top right of every page here, or you can use this link to contact iTunes Support. iTunes Store - Contact Us - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2017 1:30 PM in response to maracastrousa

As you saw in the support document that you linked to the forum with, if you have checked your bank account and it isn't there, then it is a phishing attempt. If it is there, then you need to contact iTunes support, which is not here. This is a user to user technical support forum, and Apple does not participate here. Use the Contact Support link at the top right of every page here, or you can use this link to contact iTunes Support. iTunes Store - Contact Us - Apple Support

I have a charge my debit card that os incorrect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.