Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what to do if my apple ID keeps saying my paymenth method was declinded because of to many credit cards

Apple ID on payment information keeps saying the payment method is declined because to many credit cards was on it.

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 12:33 PM

5 replies

Dec 12, 2017 2:53 AM in response to desireeleonaholloway41717

Don't post images that contain your credit card number, these are user public forums, not iTunes Support nor Apple - I've asked the hosts to remove it, but as you posted it for the world to see you should consider getting the card cancelled and replaced.

If you are getting a message about having too many cards on the account either try one that you've already used, or try contacting iTunes Support and see if they can/will reset the count/limit on the account : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

what to do if my apple ID keeps saying my paymenth method was declinded because of to many credit cards

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.