Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my yahoo calendar is not syncing with my iphone calebdar app and although it appears in my accounts it does not show up in my calendar

I’ve already tried deleting the yahoo account and re-adding it. Resetting the phone and turning off calendars in iCloud

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 3:41 PM

2 replies

Dec 11, 2017 7:37 PM in response to zinacef

There was a little red exclamation point in a circle in my calendar app and when I click on the calendar (when yahoo was there) it said unable to connect.

When I went back in after deleting the account and re-adding I had to physically “add another calendar” by typing in yahoo and still then the calendar did not appear however several other calendars were clicked under yahoo that I never added they were a series of numbers and letters that made no sense to me.

my yahoo calendar is not syncing with my iphone calebdar app and although it appears in my accounts it does not show up in my calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.