Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I get the message 'could not share image the internet connection appears offline' when trying to send #image in message

I get the message 'could not share image the internet connection appears offline' when trying to send #image in message. How do i fix this?

iPhone X, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 2:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 9:02 AM

Hello, it looks like no one has responded to your question. Here are a couple things that might help others answer your question:

1. Does this happen when sending only on Wi-Fi, or do you also get the same result when sending with cellular data?
2. Are you having an issue with the internet connection when viewing websites, or is this just an issue with the Messages app?

Thanks.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2017 9:02 AM in response to zsentance

Hello, it looks like no one has responded to your question. Here are a couple things that might help others answer your question:

1. Does this happen when sending only on Wi-Fi, or do you also get the same result when sending with cellular data?
2. Are you having an issue with the internet connection when viewing websites, or is this just an issue with the Messages app?

Thanks.

I get the message 'could not share image the internet connection appears offline' when trying to send #image in message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.