Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6s+ wont Activate

My iPhone 6s+ won't activate, with the sim removed everything is fine, when I insert the new sim it pops up that it successfully updated, when I go through the steps get either Apple activation servers could not be reached or I get a white screen with the Itunes logo, Im at a loss at what I can do. I have tried everything (restore the phone, reset the phone, contacting my carrier, contacting apple)User uploaded file

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 11.2, Rose Gold 64GB

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 1:37 PM

4 replies

Dec 11, 2017 2:10 PM in response to theminer2107

Hi

Where did you buy iPhone is it locked to a network provider?

Turn iPhone off Make sure your pc is running the latest iTunes 12.7.2

Connect lead to USB on your pc Press just the power button down on iPhone don't let go Connect lead to iPhone keep power button pressed down until pc sees iPhone Then wait for restore you may need to do this more than once Before it works.

Cheers

Brian 🇬-1F1E7;

Dec 13, 2017 8:30 AM in response to theminer2107

Hi theminer2107, I have an iPhone 6s that its screen stopped rotating. Apple Care had me do a reset to factory settings, and now I also have an iPhone that cannot be activated. I have done everything you have done many, many times. Nothing changes. Keep getting the screen that says "the iPhone cannot be activated because the activation servers are temporarily unavailable." More than 24 hours the servers are not available. What a waste $700. My iPhone is totally paid for and owned by me. Bought from Apple store as an unlocked iPhone. It's acting like I stole the phone.

iPhone 6s+ wont Activate

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.