Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Text or imessage sound notification not working...

My phone is not waking-up and making a sound notification when I receive a text message or an imessage. I opened a case with Apple, spoke to 3 different agents made me check all the parameter and everything was fine. I ended-up having to erase the phone, re-downloaded IOS 11.2 and restored with a back-up in Itune including 60-70 apps (lost my apple watch activity datas).

Still not working !! Does not seem to be hardware as the notification works when the phone is alive. Facetime notification and normal calls are working. Bit tired of spending hours with first line agent that are good with the basic but can't solve the issue. Anyone had that problem and came-up with a fix??

Thanks

rdquebec

iPhone 7, iOS 11.2, null

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 2:11 PM

There are no replies.

Text or imessage sound notification not working...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.