Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blocking Spam Calls

I get a lot of unsolicited calls to my phone. I’ve registered with the national Do Not Call list, but robo callers only check this list after the call is placed, so I get two rings and then it stops. I’d like to send all calls from parties not in my contacts straight to ****, but I’ll settle for sending them to voicemail. Other than assigning a ring tone individually to each of my contacts, is there a way to block out callers who are not in my contact list? Thanks.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.3.1, iMessage

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 2:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 10:37 AM

I like NoMoRoBo which was recommended to me by forum regular Lawrence Finch. It has a small monthly subscription charge but it has been, dare I say, life changing.

If you don't need to get other notifications (e.g. messages, reminders, etc), you could use the built in Do Not Disturb feature. Settings>Do Not Disturb. Set it to allow calls from Contacts.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2017 10:37 AM in response to Browntoe

I like NoMoRoBo which was recommended to me by forum regular Lawrence Finch. It has a small monthly subscription charge but it has been, dare I say, life changing.

If you don't need to get other notifications (e.g. messages, reminders, etc), you could use the built in Do Not Disturb feature. Settings>Do Not Disturb. Set it to allow calls from Contacts.

Blocking Spam Calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.