Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: iPhone issues saving to a drop box

I noticed that after the latest update uploading to dropbox changed. Please see picture 1 and 2 for an explanation. Some 3rd party applications have issues as well. For an example MoviePro.

Did anyone solve this issue?

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

iMac, macOS Sierra (10.12.5), 27"

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

The top icon is to share the image with someone via Dropbox. Once you enter an email in the To: box the Post button becomes active. The bottom icon is just to save the file to your Dropbox. If you want to turn off the top option then scroll all the way over to the right, select More, and turn off Dropbox.

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Dec 11, 2017 3:56 PM in response to Girshon Rutstein In response to Girshon Rutstein

I don't see the problem. Use the option that meets your purpose.

The first row of icons is for sending a link to other people. The 2nd row is for actions. In your case you want the option to save the image. If you wanted to send a link to it to someone you would use the first row.

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies
Question marked as Solved

Dec 11, 2017 2:52 PM in response to Girshon Rutstein In response to Girshon Rutstein

The top icon is to share the image with someone via Dropbox. Once you enter an email in the To: box the Post button becomes active. The bottom icon is just to save the file to your Dropbox. If you want to turn off the top option then scroll all the way over to the right, select More, and turn off Dropbox.

Dec 11, 2017 2:52 PM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Helpful

Dec 11, 2017 3:56 PM in response to Girshon Rutstein In response to Girshon Rutstein

I don't see the problem. Use the option that meets your purpose.

The first row of icons is for sending a link to other people. The 2nd row is for actions. In your case you want the option to save the image. If you wanted to send a link to it to someone you would use the first row.

Dec 11, 2017 3:56 PM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: Girshon Rutstein

Question: iPhone issues saving to a drop box