Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My itunes and app store are gone

Both my app store and itunes are no longer available on my phone, and my restrictiong are on which i didnt turn on how do i fix that?

iOS 11.1.2

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 6:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 12:38 AM

If restrictions are 'on' either you or somebody who's had access to the phone has done it, or you've installed a profile which has done it.

If you don't have a profile installed and whoever set it the code can't remember it, was it on the phone when you last backed up ? If not then you can restore to that backup and it should be removed. If it was on the phone when you last backed up you will need to reset the phone back to factory defaults and you can then re-sync your content back to it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2017 12:38 AM in response to ABBY2394

If restrictions are 'on' either you or somebody who's had access to the phone has done it, or you've installed a profile which has done it.

If you don't have a profile installed and whoever set it the code can't remember it, was it on the phone when you last backed up ? If not then you can restore to that backup and it should be removed. If it was on the phone when you last backed up you will need to reset the phone back to factory defaults and you can then re-sync your content back to it.

My itunes and app store are gone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.