Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an brand new iPhone X , the phone is unlocked . the problem is when I am trying to a activate it, it asking for billing ZIP code and Social security 4 digits, i live in middle east lebanon, and dont know what to do, any help?

I have an brand new iPhone X , the phone is unlocked . the problem is when I am trying to a activate it, it asking for billing ZIP code and Social security 4 digits, i live in middle east lebanon, and dont know what to do, any help?

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 3:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 3:07 PM

If you can't activate your iPhone - Apple Support

This is the information Apple provides.

4 replies

Jan 11, 2018 8:18 AM in response to stedman1

Hi, my name is Hung. I live in Hanoi, Vietnam. My girlfriend bought me an IPhone in the US and shipped to her American friend’s house. Her friend brought the IPhone to Vietnam for her as a gift for me. When I activate the phone. It says that I need to provide with Billing Zip Code and Social Security Number. Actually when she bought it through the internet she received the confirmation letter from Apple but I cannot find the 2 above mentioned information so I cannot activate the phone. What can I do now?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.