Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Passcode

Hi all, I received an ipad as a gift from 3 months, i setup the device quickly just to see the menu cause it was my first apple device. Since that i didnt opened my device cause i was busy!! A week ago i tried to opened my ipad but i failed to remember my password. After a number of trials the device has been locked.. I followed the steps on apple site to restore device via itnues... The device was succesfully restored but when i start the setup it ask for the apple id used on the device... I remember that i used before my email adress only, and i tried my wife apple id... How can i unlock my ipad if no apple id is valid for the device?? I have the serial number of the device,the box,the receipt and all features needed... How can i contact apple by mail to tell them my story and proceed to start using my ipad?? Thank you so much for your help Appreciate support Georges

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPad (5th gen) Wi-Fi

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 3:43 PM

1 reply

Passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.