Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ripped music missing after update

After updating to iTunes 12.7.2.58 (which my Mac chose to do after a restart) all my purchased music is in the cloud and my ripped music is nowhere to be found. What's going on?

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 5:46 PM

3 replies

Dec 11, 2017 6:31 PM in response to George Petrella

I cannot view my purchased items I iTunes. I see totals. I have 1 new episode that is available for download, but unfortunately iTunes no longer displays the list of shows. It just tells me I have 1 show. Every update brings more problems. So sad. Wish I could download the items I purchased. You would think it wouldn’t be so hard, but Apple just makes it that way.

Dec 12, 2017 7:10 AM in response to George Petrella

Update: I contacted Apple support and scheduled a phone call. The support person was able to restore my library. That said, it wasn't a quick solution. It took about 15 minutes of poking around in iTunes library. If any of you are faced with the same issue reply here and I'll attempt to give you the step by step fix. Or you can contact Apple support. :-)

Ripped music missing after update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.