Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WiFi issue

cant connect/download magazines from Texture app (on iPad mini)—but when I went to a relative’s house and used her WiFi, it worked perfectly! And it kept working for a day or so after I returned home, then gave out again. I get greed-out magazine covers, and running circle saying either “downloading” or opening,” but magazinenever appears.

iPad Mini Wi-Fi, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 4:45 PM

3 replies

Dec 11, 2017 7:32 PM in response to JudySavannah

JudySavannah wrote:

Also, will the result on my iPhone be the same as for my iPad?

Your iPhone certainly has the option to use cellular data instead of Wi-Fi at your home, should you choose to do that. Your iPad may have that option, depending on whether you purchased a cellular-capable iPad.

JudySavannah wrote:

but don’t know what the numbers mean.

Just view them as relative numbers ... if your relative's numbers are twice the size of yours, then that relative would have twice the speed you do.

WiFi issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.