Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

TV Episode list not visible on Purchased page in iTunes

I purchased Star Wars Rebels. I have not been receiving any emails lately about new shows ready for download. When I go to the Purchased page of iTunes to show me all my purchased TV Shows, Movies, Music, etc., it shows the season icon, and when I click on episodes, the page shows me I have 1 episode for download, but no episodes populate on the list and it is blank. It is happening to all my stuff. I have rebooted, signed out of account and back in, etc. Episode list WILL NOT show episodes that are available, it only shows the total episodes I have to download but nothing on page to click to download. Been going on for a week or two.

Mac Pro, OS X El Capitan (10.11.6)

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 5:33 PM

8 replies

Dec 11, 2017 7:03 PM in response to topperdog

Below screen shot shows I have 16 items I have purchased, but where are they? No movies are showing up, but all my music is showing up under music purchased history. I have season passes to some TV shows, and I have not been getting any updates that episodes are available for download, even though there have been 2-3 episodes available. When I went to my account>purchase page, the page states there are 3 shows ready for download, but the TV shows don't show up in the GUI. It's as if the binding to the TV Show List is broken if you follow MVVM/MVC patterns. Completely blank and episodes I have purchased cannot be downloaded. My son has an iPad I put SD shows on, and I am unable to get the SD versions of HD content either. it is a total mess.

User uploaded file

Dec 11, 2017 7:17 PM in response to topperdog

I physically deleted an episode of Rebels, and here is what shows up in account > Purchased screen for items not in my library. My question is, Where is the episode in the list to download? Am I missing something here, or did apple change something that should be so very easy to something that is now extremely backwards/

User uploaded file

So where is the list of the 1 episode that is available to download? What if I wanted the SD version, where do I get that. My movies section of account > purchased is completely blank and there should be 20-30 movies in there. Certain button clicks will get the movie artwork to display on the screen, and when I choose TV Shows and go back to Movies, they are all gone.

Dec 15, 2017 7:46 AM in response to turingtest2

Nope. Newer version shows same problem. No episode list available to click to download from the purchased icon in store. When I click on Movies, the icons for the movies flash on my computer, and then they disappear. The list tell me Have 92 episodes that I have purchased for TV Shows, but there are no episodes in the list. I have tried logging out of account, I have unhidden all purchases. My music shows up fine. TV Shows and Movies do not. For season selection, sometimes icons show up, when I select episodes, the list is always blank.

User uploaded file

Dec 15, 2017 4:22 AM in response to jonzg

Was contacted by Apple person with a template of fixes that have nothing to do with problem. Thanks Apple. That was 3 days ago, I replied with information, NOTHING in return. Problem is with iTunes for Mac/Windows. I can see my stuff in iOS, go to my Mac Pro with latest iTunes, and there is the list count with nothing populated in the UI to click as is seen in screen shots above.

Briwsing this forum, hundreds of people have same issue and are getting nowhere with Apple. I have pre-purchased itms I am unable to download with a Mac Pro running latest. Sad Apple, very sad. I will again think Twice, or three times, before ever upgrading any of your software ever again. It just don’t work at all for the most basic things like downloading a purchased TV Show, or security holes that allow strangers to log in with no password. SAD.

Dec 15, 2017 8:44 AM in response to topperdog

I've just realized I'm seeing the same thing. Some sort of bug with that layout. If you go to Library > TV Shows then under the View menu make sure that All TV Shows is ticked. All your unhidden purchases that aren't in the local library should show with cloud links and can be streamed or downloaded, so you shouldn't need to use the Store > Purchased section to get them.

tt2

TV Episode list not visible on Purchased page in iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.