Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple phone and Michael Kors watch

Is there any way that I can get an app that I can reply to messages on my Michael Kors watch since I have an Apple phone. I don’t want to get rid of my Apple phone and I don’t want an Apple Watch that’s why I got a Michael Kors. Please help!

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.1

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 6:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 7:54 PM

Hey carriemk,

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that you are looking for an iOS app to use on your iPhone 6s with your Michael Kors smartwatch. I'm happy to help!

Checking out the Michael Kors support site, Support | Michael Kors Smartwatches | Michael Kors , I was able to find the following information:

WHAT APP DO I NEED TO PAIR TO MY MICHAEL KORS ACCESS DEVICE?

The app you will need will depend on your Michael Kors Access product. For a Smartwatch you will need to download the "Android Wear™" app and for an Activity Tracker or the Hybrid Smartwatch you will need to download the "Michael Kors Access" app. For detailed information on how to find these apps for iOS and Android, see the appropriate product support page.

You can find the Android Wear and Michael Kors Access apps in the App Store:

Android Wear on the App Store

Michael Kors Access on the App Store

Cheers!
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2017 7:54 PM in response to carriemk

Hey carriemk,

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that you are looking for an iOS app to use on your iPhone 6s with your Michael Kors smartwatch. I'm happy to help!

Checking out the Michael Kors support site, Support | Michael Kors Smartwatches | Michael Kors , I was able to find the following information:

WHAT APP DO I NEED TO PAIR TO MY MICHAEL KORS ACCESS DEVICE?

The app you will need will depend on your Michael Kors Access product. For a Smartwatch you will need to download the "Android Wear™" app and for an Activity Tracker or the Hybrid Smartwatch you will need to download the "Michael Kors Access" app. For detailed information on how to find these apps for iOS and Android, see the appropriate product support page.

You can find the Android Wear and Michael Kors Access apps in the App Store:

Android Wear on the App Store

Michael Kors Access on the App Store

Cheers!

Apple phone and Michael Kors watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.