Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Just got the 8 plus and half the time no one can hear me when I speak I can hear the caller but they cannot hear me totally disappointed

I just bought the 8 plus it I m totally dissapointed and uptight that I just spent over $1,000 on a phone that only works half the time, when I call out or receive a call the other person cannot hear me although I can hear them I have been using apple phones since the first one came out and by far this is the worst phone to call with, not all the technology but simply a phone to call and receive calls. What good is a phone that has all the bells and whistles yet it ***** as a phone, I was debating on a Sam Sung S8 or the Iphone 8 plus but I stuck to what I knew, now I wish I had gone Android I have a lot of friends that have the S8 and they love it, when they call me and can't hear me they make fun of me for having a crappy phone. Is this a software or hardware problem? I use the phone for business and its very embarrassing when clients can't hear you. Can anything be done to get this fixed?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 8:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 12:43 AM

Hi

Make sure your side volume buttons are turned up

Go to control panel check volume slider.

Go to apple store compare your iPhone with another one you have a 12 months warranty.

You may be better to make a appointment.

Cheers

Brian🇬-1F1E7;

1 reply

Just got the 8 plus and half the time no one can hear me when I speak I can hear the caller but they cannot hear me totally disappointed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.