Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If the organizing account was lost, how may I remove those family members and place them in a new family!

Years ago when family sharing was first revealed I used an iPad mini I had that had a specific I cloud account for it ! I then used said iPad to set up a family to see what it would do with the account on the iPad itself and my mothers account. Years later when family sharing would be useful I found that that family still existed and I had no idea the email, password, or Apple ID to this account! And when I go to my moms account and try to identify the owner it simply states my name with no email. And when I attempt to answer security questions and get in the account the first one is my birthday (which I of course know), but the child me decided to use a fake birthday so my age was old enough to organize the family! If anyone could please help me find away to destroy this family sharing so that my mother, sister, and I could family share that would be phenomenal!

iPhone X, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 9:08 PM

1 reply

If the organizing account was lost, how may I remove those family members and place them in a new family!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.