Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6S problems after latest update

Hi,

My iPhone 6 Plus was working fine only until I updated the iOS 11.2 version after which the phone started hanging, screen not being responsive and whole lot of other problems. Apparently Apple brought out a lateron version fixing these issues (as claimed), but my phone never fixed ever since. I guess the new update (which was kept for some latest phone) has conked my phone off. My phone is currently dead and I wish serious Apple is equally dead!!!

I bought Apple (changed over from Samsung), for only one reason that is 'durability', which I heard of and I shocked this is the place where it failed miserably. iPhone has failed miserably and whomever I meet next I make sure I channelize my thoughts to them and Apple's business model of how they are trying to test this Monopolistic business model unto generation. I will certainly never buy an iPhone or any product for that matter ever in my lifetime. I'm going back to Samsung or may be someone else who will not force me to take their update!!!

Good bye

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 11:46 PM

1 reply

iPhone 6S problems after latest update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.