Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to restore backup as iphone gets restarted as soon as backup is being uploaded through itune

I am unable to restore backup as iphone gets restarted as soon as backup is being uploaded through itune , any suggestion how can i transfer my data back to Iphone

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 1:33 AM

1 reply

Dec 13, 2017 2:54 PM in response to Ahsanakram

Hi Ahsanakram,

I understand that you are having some issues restoring a backup from iTunes to your iPhone, and I'm happy to provide some help for this.

I recommend going through the troubleshooting for this sort of issue in the following article:

If your iTunes backup couldn't be completed or you can't restore from a backup - Apple Support
Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Cheers!

I am unable to restore backup as iphone gets restarted as soon as backup is being uploaded through itune

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.