Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Case no.100376505423

Thanks for you mail. And, I also want to thank your customer support executive for talking to me at length with a resolve to solve my problem. But, after asking for so many details like how I ended up with this problem, my contact numbers, giving me hope till last minute that she would somehow find means to help me out of this imbroglio, she finally wanted the receipt details, which obviously I may not have. In fact, it was even explained to her how it was gifted to me by brother, then how I have now upgraded to IPhone 6S, which is again gifted to me by my brother. I gave my current Apple user id and with this she should have able to retrieve my records.

To make the long story short, the whole conversation was a farce without giving me any solution. If she had known that the receipt details would be a pre condition to get into the bottom of my problem, my only question is, why we both of us wasted our time in exchanging so many details without any real purpose.

I would be still thankful, if you could still find out some ways to help me.

Thanking you,

Regards,

K. Swaminathan

On 11-Dec-2017, at 8:46 PM, Apple < noreply@email.apple.com> wrote:

User uploaded file
Thanks for contacting us.
Hi swami,
If you need to reopen this case, click the link below.

Case: 100376505423

We are here to help. At Apple Support, you can learn more about your product, download the latest software updates, and share tips and solutions with other users. You can also find out the best way to contact us.

Thanks,
Apple Support
TM and copyright © 2017
All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | Support

User uploaded file

iPhone 4S, iOS 10.1, iPhone 4s

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 9:59 PM

2 replies

Case no.100376505423

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.