Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I stop the "Apple ID sign in requested" pop up from appearing when open iTunes on my IPhone SE? Also both my iPhones share the call logs, how can I stop this too?

iPhone SE has version 10.3.2 (14F89)

iPhone 7 has version 10.3.3 (14G60)

both use my Apple ID and are both on the allow this device to use your Apple ID.

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 11:47 PM

2 replies

Dec 12, 2017 12:39 PM in response to EliKenya-Rose

Hello EliKenya-Rose,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you've had some trouble with a recurring password prompt and shared calls between your two phones, and I have some information that may help.

If you have not already, it's always a good idea to restart your phones as described in the article below.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If the trouble with the password persists, you may want to sign out of the iTunes and App Store setting in your phone, then sign back in.

Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

As for the call logs, it sounds like your phones may be sharing calls via Continuity. Have a look at the article below for some helpful information on disabling that feature.

Use Continuity to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch - Apple Support

If you run into any trouble, or if the symptoms persist, please reach out again.
​Best Regards.

How do I stop the "Apple ID sign in requested" pop up from appearing when open iTunes on my IPhone SE? Also both my iPhones share the call logs, how can I stop this too?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.