Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to solve battery life and abnormal high temperature on iPhone 5s after ios11 installation?

After install iOS 11, particularly ios11.2 update, I start to have problems with battery life and device temperature rise. I have followed some advices to increase performance and battery life though without the expectated result. The iPhone 5s is not better with ios11 and for sure some memory leaks is happening.

Before try to downgrade, which as I read apple doesn’t support or at least difficults by using iTunes most due to host validity issues, I want to ask from support and community if you’ve had this problems also and if you solve it? I identified also that contacts app and calendar app is fetching data more than usual, and I mean at least 500MB In one day! I have already removed and installed again though the same is hapenning today ! How can I solve this?

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 1:23 AM

There are no replies.

How to solve battery life and abnormal high temperature on iPhone 5s after ios11 installation?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.