Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bose Quietcomfort 35 pairing issue

I have a pair of Bose Quietcomfort 35's and a Mac which doesn't seem to recognise the bluetooth, making it impossible to pair them as they do not appear in the bluetooth menu. I have reset the computer and also reset the pre-paired devices by resting the headphones, has made no difference. Running macOSHigh Sierra, has anyone had a similar issue with this pairing and have any resolve for it?

Thanks

Tom

iMac with Retina 5K display, macOS High Sierra (10.13.1), Bose Quietcomfort

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 1:19 AM

3 replies

Dec 12, 2017 4:37 PM in response to LaGaligo

Hello LaGaligo!

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities and thanks for asking about connecting your Bose headphones to your Mac. I love being able to listen to my Mac through headphones and it's my pleasure to help you out today.

It sounds like you've done some good troubleshooting so far but I'd like you to review the steps in this article.

If your Bluetooth headset isn’t working

After taking these steps, let me know if you're able to pair your headphones to your Mac.

Best wishes.

Dec 12, 2017 9:26 PM in response to i_rina

Hey there,

Thanks for the reply, I had already found the page you linked previously, but thank you for attaching the link all the same. I have been through everything in the list and have still not found the solution. The headphones do not show up in the Bluetooth devices list when I place them in pair mode. My iPhone and iPad both find the headphones, so I am puzzled as to why the iMac does not.

Many thanks for your time!

Tom

Bose Quietcomfort 35 pairing issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.