Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do Not Disturb and missed call log

I'm using an iPhone SE running iOS11.2

When I set the iPhone to "Do Not Disturb", and someone calls me, not only am I not disturbed, but also there is no record of their call in the missed call log, so I have no way of knowing if someone has called when the phone is set to "Do Not Disturb" unless they leave a voicemail.

I've been on to Apple Care about this, and got the standard "you need to set your iPhone up as new" routine. Obviously that's a hassle I'd rather avoid, so I wonder if anyone else has had this issue, and what you've tried to remedy it.

Thank you.

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 1:58 AM

1 reply

Do Not Disturb and missed call log

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.