Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

back of watch has corroded all around the writing

Watch is 4 months old and I have noticed that it has corroded all around the writing.User uploaded file

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 2:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 3:10 AM

Hi

I suggest that you contact Apple Support (mail-in service may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider to have your Apple Watch inspected and to establish your available service options:

I'm afraid that no-one here can assist you directly or tell you what Apple will decide in your specific case. You are not talking to Apple here - this is a user-based technical support community.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2017 3:10 AM in response to markle123

Hi

I suggest that you contact Apple Support (mail-in service may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider to have your Apple Watch inspected and to establish your available service options:

I'm afraid that no-one here can assist you directly or tell you what Apple will decide in your specific case. You are not talking to Apple here - this is a user-based technical support community.

back of watch has corroded all around the writing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.