Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I restore a deleted app that is not longer available on AppStore?

I was using Tomatoes for IPad and it was causing me troubles so I uninstall it to get it back from AppStore, with being surprise that it is not longer available.

Any idea on how do I restore a deleted app that is not longer available on AppStore?

iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 10.2.1, This is my main computer!

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 5:27 AM

11 replies

Dec 13, 2017 10:59 AM in response to rodrigorojas

Yes, I am sure when they were available in the Apple App Store they were indeed legally bought. That does not give you any legal right to download them from some pirate software site and side load them onto your device. If they are no longer in the Apple App Store, then any web site offering installers for download is almost certainly not legally distributing those software. Nor can you trust that whatever you download and side load from some random web site is in fact free of malware, spyware or other malicious code since side loading by definition bypasses all of the normal iOS and App Store install checks and security.

That is what Asher Menezes is talking about. It is neither recommended nor supported by Apple.

How do I restore a deleted app that is not longer available on AppStore?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.