Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Downgrade to iOS 10

Hello,

I have an iPhone 5S with iOS 11.2

It's unbelievable the change I have experienced updating the OS from iOS 10.3.3. With iOS 10 my iPhone was a first class phone; with iOS 11 it is a paperweight. Well I rectify, is a paperweight connected to a cable, because I have to recharge the battery a couple of times per day. That wasn't happening with iOS 10, I have waited for the version 11.2 just to see if it improves, but it is still the same.

Why can't I downgrade to iOS 10? Do I have to buy a new iPhone? At the moment I can't afford it. This is how Apple expects to keep the customers?

I know I am not the only one having these problems, so if you know the iOS 11 doesn't even work properly on a iPhone 7 (a phone 1 year old), why don't you let us choose the iOS version?

Just to be clear, I would like to downgrade my iPhone 5s to iOS 10.3.3, is that possible?

Thank you and I wait your response.

Regards,
Oscar Souto.

Posted on

Dec 12, 2017 5:55 AM in response to Hanjin78 In response to Hanjin78

You can not downgrade. Why is a question no one here can answer as no one here works for Apple.

Perhaps you should try troubleshooting your problems. Millions of people are running iOS 11 without problems. Hoping for a magical fix is not going to fix your issues.

Dec 12, 2017 5:55 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Hanjin78

Question: Downgrade to iOS 10