Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: What can I do on Apple Watch if I don’t own an iPhone?

I’m considering buying an Apple Watch but I do not own an iphone and I was wondering what I will be able to do with it if even be able to use it at all. Please could someone help me, thanks

Posted on

Question marked as Apple recommended
Answer:
Answer:

Hi

Nothing at all, I'm afraid.

A compatible model of iPhone is required in order to set up and use all models of Apple Watch, including for managing and syncing with the Apple Watch over time:

• Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) requires an iPhone 6 or newer with the latest version of iOS 11.x.
  • Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS) and all other Apple Watch models require an iPhone 5s or newer with the latest version of iOS 11.x.

Apple Watch cannot be set up and used on a standalone basis or synced with any other device from Apple or any other manufacturer.

More information:

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Posted on

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies
Question marked as Apple recommended

Dec 12, 2017 9:06 PM in response to KeeranJS In response to KeeranJS

Hi

Nothing at all, I'm afraid.

A compatible model of iPhone is required in order to set up and use all models of Apple Watch, including for managing and syncing with the Apple Watch over time:

• Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) requires an iPhone 6 or newer with the latest version of iOS 11.x.
  • Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS) and all other Apple Watch models require an iPhone 5s or newer with the latest version of iOS 11.x.

Apple Watch cannot be set up and used on a standalone basis or synced with any other device from Apple or any other manufacturer.

More information:

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Dec 12, 2017 9:06 PM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: KeeranJS

Question: What can I do on Apple Watch if I don’t own an iPhone?